A writer who loves fantasy, avoids reality, and who knows the value of hanging a death skull outside my door to ward off uninvited visitors.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday? On May 21, 2011? Still waiting....

Okay so, where's the fire? Where are the world-ending earthquakes predicted by the Bible, which guaranteed the end would come this morning at 6:00 a.m.? I wonder what those who believed so whole-heartedly in this "fact" have to say now that it's currently nearly six hours passed their death-time.

I'm sorry, but this idea that that these people actually believed it so deeply that they up and sold all their worldly possessions, and sat around waiting for the so-called rapture that would take them to wherever is really sad. Some went as far as spending their life savings because of this "concrete prediction".

I'm just wondering what the man who started this all has to say now. I suppose it'll be something akin to whatever he said back in 1994 (I believe it was) when he predicted THAT was the end of the world and it didn't happen.

Oh well. With all the hoopla bouncing around the Net about the end of the world being this morning, I'm looking forward to seeing what new Tweets erupt on the TWITTER board. As of late, I've seen things like Rapture Confessions and What if the World Ended.

I just started a Tweet to see what people regret the most about their preparations for the Rapture that missed it's appointment.

C. L. Freire on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment